Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions concerning our products or services? Do you need advice on a product or you would like to ask for a special offer? Did you not find a product? Dont hesitate to contact us, we are here to help, and will address your inquiry as quickly as possible.
We are constantly striving to improve and offer you perfect service. We are therefore grateful for your suggestions, questions and and feedback.
Browse by Topic
Food Contact Instructions
Q. How and Where to Register?
A. Registering on the Webstore is simple.
- Click on "Account registration" which is located on the top of the homepage
- You will be asked to enter a user name and a password in the form
- Select a user name and a password that you won't forget
- For security reasons, you must re-enter the selected password during initial registration
- Next you will be asked to enter your personal data
- Fill out all fields which are marked with an *
Q. What are the advantages of registering an account?
A. Advantages of the registration:
- Your personal data is automatically retrieved for your future orders
- Check the status of your current online orders
- View you historical orders and use them as a template for future orders
- Manage several delivery and billing addresses
- Receive special offers for seasonally interesting products
- Order based on your contractual prices set for you in the online shop
Q. What about warranty?
A. Your supplier, Schoeller Allibert is worldwide known for the highest quality standards. In the event of a warranty case, you receive one year guarantee on all items purchased on the webshop, on condition that this case meets the "Terms and Conditions" requirements.
Q. Can I Pay by Invoice Online?
A. Yes. In order to be applicable to Pay By Invoice on the Webshop, you must have a Credit Account with us (with active credit terms) and a Webshop Account.
- If you currently have a Credit Account with us, you can register for a Webshop account, to Pay By Invoice Online here. Your Webshop account needs to be registered with the same Account Holder and Billing address and details as your Credit Account.
- If you have an active Webshop Account but would like to apply for a Credit Account in order to Pay By Invoice Online, then please contact us here and we will get in touch about opening a Credit Account with us.
When using the Pay By Invoice Function on the Webshop, you must ensure that your delivery/billing address is correct and you have inserted your Purchase Order Number in full on the payment section.
Q. How can I use my vouchers and coupon code?
A. When you are in the 3rd step of the check-out process, you can select a preferred payment method. On this page you can enter your coupon or voucher code. After entering the given code, you continue with the next steps. In this order review steps you can verify how much discount you received and if the amount is deducted from the total amount.
Q. Which payment methods are accepted?
A. We accept the following payment methods:
- New: Pay By Invoice (For Credit & Webshop Account Holders Only)
- Debit and Credit Cards
Shipping and Delivery
Q. How to return goods?
A. Please check the goods on delivery for damage, as regulated by law. Should you wish to return an item, please inform us of this by telephone within 8 days by calling us on the contact telephone numbers below, to make return arrangements.
- United Kingdom: 01606 561900
- Belgium: +32 (0)11 66 06 06
- Netherlands: +32 (0)11 66 06
- Luxembourg: +32 (0)11 66 06 06
- Germany: +49 (0)30 364 71 364
- Italy: +39 (0)11 0888135
- Spain: +34 93 703 17 50
We can only accept back items in their original packaging and unused. This right of return does not apply to items which have been specially manufactured, adapted or to items sold at special prices (e.g. quantity discounts). You will be charged the costs of the return delivery. The transport risk is also yours.
In the event of transport damage ask us for further instruction. If you still have any questions concerning your complaint or return, please contact us.
Q. Shipping status
A. Our European warehouses ensure optimum storage capacity and availability of products. We will always make sure that your ordered goods are delivered as quickly as possible. A coloured truck after each order number indicates the availability of an item. The coloured trucks and their meaning are:
- In stock: quick delivery out of the local warehouse app 48 hours
- Within 2 weeks: quick deliver out of one of the European warehouses app 2-3 weeks
- On Request: delivery on request
Food Contact Instructions
Q. Can this tray be cleaned in a commercial washer?
A. Schoeller Allibert trays and containers can be passed through tray washers in temperatures up to +65ºC at normal operating speed. Many models tolerated higher temperatures (for example Maxinest trays can be washed in temperatures of up to +85ºC). Schoeller Allibert products are compatible with most washing and soda based detergents currently in use. However, high strength caustic soda solutions are not recommended.
Q. Does this product comply with food contact regulations?
A. Schoeller Allibert products manufactured from food grade materials are suitable for food contact and comply with:
- (EU) 10/2011 Commission regulation on materials andarticles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
- Framework Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 applying toall food contact materials
Q. What does "Dynamic Load Max" mean?
A. Uniformly distributed load that a pallet can carry when transported by forklift.
Q. What does "Racking Load Max" mean?
A. Uniformly distributed load that a pallet can carry in a drive-in racking system, without central support, based on ISO 8611-3 described racking system (maximum allowed deﬂection is 2 % of the length of racked side) with 25 kg bags. Subject to test (STT) for light pallets, depending type of racking.
Q. What does "Static Load Max" mean?
A. Total load of stacked pallets placed on a pallet on ﬂat ﬂoor.
Q. What does PP / HDPE mean?
Polypropylene (PP), also known as polypropene, is a thermoplastic polymer used in a wide variety of applications including packaging, plastic parts and reusable containers of various types.
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polyethylene high-density (PEHD) is a polyethylene thermoplastic. Hollow products manufactured by blow molding are the most important application for HDPE.